Look at me, posting 2 days in a row! Woot woot.
On my way to work today, I was thinking about all my favorite things about fall. Fall is my favorite season. It’s not too hot, not too cold, and B-E-A-Utiful. So, why not bring back Top 5 Tuesdays to post about my favorite things about FALL.
In no particular order…
- Apple Cider Doughnuts!!! -Not only are these doughnuts from Milburn Orchards in Elkton, MD apple cider flavored but they are also coated in cinnamon and sugar. BOOM. Mind blown.
- Perfect Running Weather- This is my favorite running weather. 50s to 60s is, in my opinion, the best temperature to run. How great is it to run in the afternoon and not have to worry about the heat/sun/heat exhaustion/etc? And no more having to get up at 5am (not that I ever did that!) to run before the sun rises.
- Fall Foliage- The orange and reds and yellows of the leaves and the scenery. MD actually has some pretty scenery. Who would have known??
- FOOTBALL (and TV show premieres)- The summer is awful when it comes to watching TV. It’s all HGTV during the summer but when fall arrives, all my favorite shows seasons begin again and Football is here to occupy me on Thursdays, Sundays, AND Mondays.
- Sweatshirt weather- Don’t get me wrong, I grew up near the beach and love beach days and summer weather. But I also LOVE when it is just chilly enough that I can go out in a pair of jeans, flip flops (always! unless there is snow on the ground) and a comfy sweatshirt.
What are YOUR favorite things about fall? What did I miss?